Halloween is here in less than two weeks and E. is so excited about it. She has already chosen what to dress up as (a skeleton – what else a 2 and half year old girl wants to be?)
I’m trying to do some Halloween projects with her.
The first one was a skeleton out of cotton buds. I found this easy cutton bud skeleton craft idea on a fellow blogger mommy’s site. (Q-tip is the equivalent of cotton buds in the US)
What you need:
- cotton buds
- black coloured or construction paper
- printed or drawn skull
She loved the skulls at first sight
Gluing in progress
(I was making it with her to show her how to and where to put the bones. Although she’s got and almost perfect knowledge of bones of the skeleton. I’ll write about our little skeleton craze in a later post)
- orange rectangles for the hair
- black rectangles and big triangles for the hat
- small black triangles for the nose
- green circle for the head – could be any other colour
- pink small and bigger rectangles, semi-circles for eyes eyebrows, lips etc.
Funny witch… not scary at all – stated E. happily.